Winter Fair 2017 Competition
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is managed by the Promoter, Autoline Insurance.
- Autoline Insurance is a trading name of Autoline Direct Insurance Consultants Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - 300071.
- This competition is open to Facebook users aged 18 years and over who are current residents in Northern Ireland.
- The competition is open from 12pm on Tuesday 5th December 2017 until 9am on Friday 8th December 2017.
- To enter, entrants must have a Facebook account. When signed in, entrants must like the Autoline Farm Facebook page and share the competition post.
- The prize is two tickets to the Royal Ulster Winter Fair on 14thDecember 2017.
- The prize features a unique ID code and may not be exchanged for cash and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The winner will be chosen on Friday 8th December 2017.
- The Promoter will decide upon a winner by selecting an entrant using a random generator. This decision of the promoter will be final.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook and will be required to private message the Autoline Insurance Group Facebook Page with their details to arrange prize collection.
- The Promoter will make 3 attempts to contact the winner via Facebook and if there is no response, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the winner and allocate the prize to someone else.
- To receive the prize, the winner must visit their nearest Autoline branch and a photo will be taken of the winner alongside a member Autoline Insurance for promotional purposes on social media and local PR.
- Autoline Insurance Group is not affiliated in any way with the Royal Ulster Winter Fair or the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society and the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society is not responsible for this promotion or winner selection.
- No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.