We know what it’s like, you’re busy, so sorting your van insurance needs to be quick and easy. Whether you are a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, our expert business team can tailor your cover to suit your needs and keep you and your van on the road.
As a broker, we work with some of the largest insurance companies across the UK and Europe and we are constantly negotiating with our panel of insurance partners, to ensure the best possible prices and cover for our customers.
Whether you are a new customer or you are renewing your van insurance with us, our expert business advisors will help ensure you have the cover you need for your whole business.
You don’t need to be an insurance expert either, we will keep you right and explain which additional benefits might be suitable to boost your van and wider business cover.
If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, it is always good to know that with us you will be dealing with local people right here in Northern Ireland.
This type of van insurance covers damage to your vehicle and any injury or damage caused to third party vehicles in the event of an accident.
This covers your van for loss or damage due to fire or theft as well as any injury or damage to third parties.
This is the lowest level of cover for van insurance, it only provides cover for third party injury or damage to their vehicle’s.
Trailers are handy and they are a really popular piece of equipment for our van customers. They do however require extra insurance cover, so when taking out your van insurance it is important you advise us if you are likely to be using trailers. We will then ensure you have the adequate insurance in place.
Some vans feature pretty expensive racks and shelving, so it is important to let us know if you would like these to be covered in the event they become damaged, as they can be costly to repair/replace.
Whilst many van customers opt to have no signage on their vehicles for security reasons, for others their signage is an extremely important part of their business as it helps market their products and services. Dependant on how elaborate your signage is, you may want to include this in your van insurance policy should you need to repair it if damaged.
Legal protection is something that most people only think about once they’ve had an accident and the cost of legal fees to recover your losses can run into thousands of pounds if you’re unprotected.
•Up to £100,000 legal cover for the recovery of uninsured losses such as recovery of your policy excess and pursuing compensation for any injury sustained.
• £25,000 cover for defence of motoring prosecutions.
• 24/7 legal helpline for advice on any legal matter, not just in relation to an accident.
• Payment of hire charges incurred by the insured person resulting from an incident involving an insured vehicle, provided criteria are met.
*Exclusions and Terms and Conditions apply.
This comes in handy if your vehicle breaks down or suffers a puncture. This cover will mean that our Breakdown partner can carry out repairs on the spot.
What is included?
• Roadside assistance for mechanical failure, puncture & lost or stolen keys.
• 24 hours a day, 365 days a year emergency helpline.
• Up to one hours labour at the roadside if the vehicle can be repaired in situ.
• If your car can’t be repaired at the roadside, you’ll be towed to the nearest garage*.
• Use of a replacement car for up to 48 hours while repairs are carried out.
• Use of a replacement car for up to 5 days if your car is stolen. • Overnight accommodation for one night*.
• Our car breakdown cover covers your car in Northern Ireland, mainland UK and Republic of Ireland.
• Your No Claims Bonus will NOT be affected if you make a claim on your Breakdown Assistance policy.
*Mileage restrictions and T&C's apply.
Many car insurance policies already cover an element of Keycare such as replacing keys broken in your lock but what about when you lose your keys?
This enhanced level of Keycare means you can avoid the stress and frustration of replacing lost keys and all the hassle that goes with it.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Up to £1,500 annual cover for lost and stolen keys, replacement locks and any call out charges.
• Cover for locksmith charges if keys are locked in your car or home with a cover limit of £1,500.
• Should a key break in a lock, Keycare will pay up to £100 towards locksmiths’ costs.
• Keycare will pay up to £100 for onward transport costs to get you to your home or chosen destination in the event the loss or theft of your keys.
• If your vehicle is left unusable due to the loss or theft of keys, Keycare will pay up to £50 a day for three days vehicle hire.• Emergency helpline 24 hour, 365 days a year.
• No excess to pay.• Your No Claims Discount will NOT be affected.• Keycare will pay the finder of keys a £10 reward.
• We have access to a nationwide network of locksmiths.
• Covers ALL the keys attached to the special fob (for example, car keys, house keys, office or caravan).
• No limit on the number of claims you can make.
If you’re buying your van on finance or through a lease agreement, you’ll be particularly interested in our GAP insurance cover.
It’s a well-known fact, that most vehicles lose their value the minute they leave the dealership and if the unexpected happens you will only receive the current market value at that time, leaving you significantly out of pocket. GAP ensure that you will be paid the difference.
An excess is a great way of reducing the cost of your insurance premium, however, claims often happen at the most inappropriate times when we don’t always have the funds in our account to cover the excess.
An Excess Protect policy will reimburse the excess you may have paid provided the claim is more than the total policy excess at the time of the incident and is reported within a 31 day period to the insurer.This is a really clever addition to your insurance and we’re one of the few brokers who offer it in Northern Ireland.
For example, say you have an excess of £500 on your policy – if you have an accident and it costs more than this to fix, then you can claim back that £500, so you aren’t out of pocket.
What is included*?
•Only one claim can be made per policy, another policy can be purchased at any time.
• Amount of claim under the Excess Protect policy must not exceed the value of the total excess of the main policy.
• Claims must be reported within 14 days of the settlement of the claim to which the policy relates
• Windscreen excesses are excluded for all motor policies.
*Exclusions and Terms and Conditions apply. It’s important to note that if the claim is your fault, you cannot reclaim your excess.
Boosting your policy to include tool cover* will enable you to replace your tools and equipment if they are lost or stolen, helping you get back to work as fast as possible.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
It is vital to ensure you have the right level of liability cover in place for you and your business adding that extra layer of business protection in the unfortunate event of injury to an employee, a third party or damage to their property. You can read more about our liability product options here.