Home Icon


Call us for a quote: 03452 30 30 30

03452 30 30 30

You can’t put a price on peace of mind

Home insurance means having the reassurance that your property and belongings are protected against damage or theft along with the peace of mind that you won’t be out of pocket when the unexpected occurs.

We recognise that customers shop around a lot more nowadays which can be really time consuming and frustrating, entering the same information over and over to compare and contrast your options. That is where dealing with a broker comes in.

As a broker, we work with some of the largest home insurance companies across the UK and Europe and we are constantly expanding our panel of insurance partners, negotiating the best possible prices and cover for our customers.

Why Autoline?

Personalised Service

Personalised Service

Whether you are a new customer to Autoline or you are renewing your home insurance with us, our expert advisors personally search our insurance panel to find the best deal that meets your individual needs, making sure you have the right cover in place at a price that works for you. With Autoline you will benefit from:

Customer Support Icon

Dedicated Customer Support

Our local NI based team will guide you through the process step by step.

24Hr Claims Helpline Icon

24Hr Claims Helpline

An incident occurs in the middle of the night? We’re with you on 028 3090 9090.

Temp Accommodation

Temporary Accommodation

If the unexpected happens, know that we will cover you for temporary accommodation.

You don’t need to be an insurance expert either, we will keep you right when it comes to the details of your policy, explaining all the insurance jargon and what additional benefits might be suitable to boost your cover.

Claims Support

Claims Support

If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, it is always good to know that with Autoline you will be dealing with local people right here in Northern Ireland rather than an outsourced team somewhere else. It can be a pretty scary time and complex too, but our local claims team will be at your side to help and guide you every step of the way.


Key points to consider:

  • If you’re burgled, call the police for a crime reference number
  • Next, ring your insurer to submit a claim
  • Take photos as evidence
  • If repairs aren’t urgent, make sure your insurer agrees to any work before getting it done

Choose Your Cover

Buildings Cover


Buildings insurance covers the cost of damage to the structure of your property, as well as fixtures and fittings. A simple way to think about what falls under Buildings or Contents Insurance is to imagine flipping your house upside down - everything that is fixed and doesn’t move generally falls under Buildings Insurance.

Contents Cover


Contents Insurance covers the replacement of your belongings if they have been damaged or stolen. As a general rule, anything that isn’t fixed down needs to be included in your “contents insurance”. This is ideal for people who are renting.

Buildings And Contents Cover

Buildings & Contents

Joining both building and contents Insurance in one comprehensive policy gives you that extra layer of protection should the unexpected occur and it can often work out cheaper.

Enhance Your Cover

It is important to ensure your cover matches your needs, so our team will put together a policy that's designed around you and your home which can include:

  • Working from home cover
  • Contents cover away from home
  • Home Emergency
  • Accidental Damage
  • Students contents cover is FREE for those studying away from home
  • Replacement of old contents with new ones
  • Cover for Personal Possessions if lost abroad
  • Trace and Access


1. What do I need to get a home insurance policy?

2. If I move, do I need a new policy?

3. What does Trace and Access mean?

1. What do I need to get a home insurance policy?

  • Details of your property
  • Personal Details
  • Previous Claims History
  • Security of your home
  • Rebuild cost of your home
  • Contents value

2. If I move, do I need a new policy?

If you have buildings and contents insurance, you will be able to transfer the cover to your new home. However as insurance premiums are based on where you live and what type of house you have, we will have to recalculate your new premium. Therefore, it is imperative to get in contact with us. 

3. What does Trace and Access mean?

If you have a leak, finding the source of it can be very difficult, disruptive and expensive. If you have “Trace and Access” included within your home insurance policy we will send someone out to investigate, covering the cost of finding exactly where the leak is.

Learn more

Need to speak with us? 03452 303030