Meet the team that will help protect your farm.
Meet the team behind your farm. At Autoline Insurance, We’re With You
Richard Henderson BSc (Hons) ACII
Head of Agriculture
- 16 years’ experience in the agricultural insurance industry, having worked in NFU Mutual before joining Autoline Insurance Group in 2011.
- Richard heads the agricultural division across the Autoline group and is responsible for the growth of the sector and ensuring the team deliver quality advice and service to all clients.
Head of SME
- Over 20 years’ experience within the insurance industry with a BSc 2:1 and PDip in Finance from Queen’s University Belfast.
- Diane uses her wealth of industry knowledge across all classes of business to provide a truly professional service, and is expert in all classes of SME Business Insurance with a particular expertise in Farm, Liability and Retail.
- Lorraine has recently joined the Autoline Group, bringing with her a vast knowledge of the farming industry in Northern Ireland.
- 5 years' experience working in the agricultural industry, specifically in insurance and sales with previous roles at NFU Mutual and Farming Life.
- Lorraine's life has revolved around farming which means she has an expert knowledge of the industry and truly understands her customers' needs.
Commercial Team Leader, Enniskillen
- Over 13 years’ experience in the insurance sector, Lucia has an in-depth knowledge of all areas of business and in understanding customer needs.
- Manages the Farm and Small Business Team, delivering an excellent level of customer service to new and existing clients.
Commercial Team Leader, Downpatrick
- Over 20 years’ experience in the insurance industry, 8 years specifically within the commercial sector.
- Donna recently obtained a CII qualification and focuses on a range of sectors including Farm, Agricultural vehicles, Commercial Package, Commercial & Residential Property.