Technical App Support
If you are real problem solver, take the next step in your career and join our growing support team
Autoline Insurance is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent insurance brokers and right now we are the place to be. We are seeking to build out our telematics support function and we are looking for an enthusiastic technical support professional to help us serve our users across the province.
Is this role for me?
The ideal candidate will be working within an established after sales support team, focused on offering first line technical support. You will be working across a multitude of different environments, dealing directly with both employees and users who have technical problems and queries associated with our telematics app.
In this multi-faceted customer facing role, you will be able to cope well in a fast-paced environment, remaining articulate and maintaining the ability to guide, explain and advise users whilst providing an exceptional level of service.
You will have experience working with apps and offering technical product support with knowledge of mobile devices.
• Act as first point of contact for users with technical queries and deliver an excellent omnichannel customer experience.
• Liaise and negotiate with third parties on the users’ behalf, representing user needs and interests.
• Ticket queue management, managing tickets through their full lifecycle ensuring tickets are updated and users are kept full informed of progress.
• Logging queries and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Reporting on issue trends.
• Testing and evaluating software updates.
• Carry out all duties in line with company policies and procedures and ensure all working practices are carried out to comply with FCA regulations and legislative requirements
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to change
• Ability to think creatively and resolve problems
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs’ Grades A-C (including Maths & English) or equivalent
• A minimum of 12 months’ experience in a relevant customer support.
• Excellent Computer Skills, working experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
• Experience of working in an insurance environment.
• Experience of working with apps and providing digital product support.
22 February 2019 16:00