Farm Week Photography Competition
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is managed by the Promoter, Autoline Insurance.Autoline Insurance is a trading name of Autoline Direct Insurance Consultants Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – 300071.
- This competition is open to readers of Farm Week aged 18 years and over.
- Entrants will be bound by the rules set out by Farm Week (normal standard Farm Week rules apply).
- The competition is open from 9am on Thursday 31st August 2017 and closes at 12pm on Friday 29th September 2017.
- To enter, entrants must post a photo they have taken to the Farm Week Facebook Wall/tag @FarmWeek and @Autoline Facebook Wall / tag @AutolineInsuranceGroup in their image upload as well as PM image to Farm Week and / or Autoline Insurance Group Facebook page. Entrants can also enter via Twitter by tagging their uploaded photos @farm_week and @autolinegroup. Entrants can also email their photo to email@example.com.
- The prize is a North Coast getaway consisting of a two-night stay at The Lodge for two people with breakfast and a complimentary bottle of wine and truffles as well as a £100 voucher for Amici Restaurant in Portrush. The Lodge is subject to availability, prize is for 2 adults, valid until 30th June 2018 excluding holiday periods and special events. Events in the area would be Air Show, Atlantic Sessions etc and in house concerts when we are busy.
- This promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be chosen on Monday 2nd October 2017.
- The Promoter will choose a winner based on the most creative photograph.
- To receive the prize, the winner must visit their local Autoline branch, and a photo will be taken of the winner alongside a member from Farm Week and Autoline Insurance for promotional purposes on social media and local PR.
- The prize cannot be exchanged nor will a cash alternative be supplied if the winner does not want the prize.
- The prize is not for resale or transfer.
- Autoline Insurance Group is not affiliated in any way with the The Lodge or Amici Restaurant.
- No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.